Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New website/new info/new Nutcracker!


I'm pleased to share the brand new website for Le Studio Dance, where I teach classes in Pasadena.

Le Studio!

I'm also pleased to announce we have a date for The Nutcracker performance: Sunday, December 12. Melissa Waters, Susie Fioretti and I will be choreographing a classical (albeit shorter) Nutcracker this year which means big skirts and Tchaikovsky, two of my favorite things!

ALL of our students - this includes my adult students too - are invited to participate. We'd love to have the stage filled with our wonderful students. I hope you'll be there to dance or to enjoy.

And be sure to check out the new schedule of classes on the new website, as well as the company photos and other cool stuff.

Happy dancing~

No comments: