Friday, June 3, 2011

Spring Show!


It's that time of year again - spring recital!

This year, Le Studio will be showcasing its students in 2 separate sections: a ballet section, in which the ballet company will perform "Alice in Wonderland," and a concert section, in which the jazz, hip hop, little dancers, modern and contemporary dancers will perform short pieces.

I am very proud to have my adult dancers in both sections. I have some students who will perform as guests in "Alice" and I will also have a group of dancers for whom I choreographed a contemporary ballet. I'm so excited for them all!

If you'd like to attend, please contact Le Studio for tickets: 626-792-4616, Mon thru Fri 3:30-7PM and Sat 10AM - 1PM. Tickets are $15 in advance, $20 at the door.

Spring Showcase
Sunday, June 12, 2011, 3PM
Lanterman Auditorium
4491 Cornishon Avenue
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011

See you there~

No comments: