Friday, March 8, 2013

Upcoming schedule changes!

Students at both studios where I teach, please note my Thursday schedule is changing.

As of March 14th, I will no longer be teaching my Pointe 2 and Intermediate Ballet classes at Le Studio.

Instead, I will offer a Beg/Pre-Intermediate Ballet class at Dance Arts Academy from 6:30-8PM.  It is a companion class to my Tuesday evening class at the same time and location.

I'm very thankful for all of my students at both studios and I hope the Le Studio students will be able to fit one of my other classes into their schedules. I'm very excited to offer a second class to the Dance Arts students!

Update! I will move the Pointe class at Le Studio to Wednesdays, either 5:30 or 6 before my 6:30PM technique class.  I ask that my students who want to take this class please contact me for more info.  Thank you and happy dancing!

No comments: