Nutcracker 2017 Participation Fee

Nutcracker 2017 Participation Fee




Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Schedule changes at Le Studio for my classes

Hello beautiful dancers in Pasadena and LA!

Beginning this week, there are a few changes upcoming for the classes I teach at Le Studio. In brief:

1 - Monday 5-6PM Teen Ballet is now an Intermediate Teen Ballet for 12-14 year olds.

2 - Wednesday 5:30-6:30PM Pointe 2 will be taught by Mackenzie Anderson.

3 - Friday 4:30-5:30PM Teen Ballet is canceled until further notice.

4 - Friday 5:30-6:30PM Stretch & Strengthen is canceled until further notice.

ALL other classes remain the same. If you have any questions, please send me an email: LeighBalletLA (at) gmail (dot) com.  My revised calendar is below. Happy dancing~

3 comments:

Lorry said...

The new website is a bit confusing o_0

Leigh Purtill said...

Lorry, I know what you mean! If there is a way to give feedback on it, please do so; that way they will be aware the design is confusing to users (and I will mention it to them as well).

Btw, the calendar on my blog is a bit clearer and up-to-date.

Thanks!
Leigh

Lorry said...

I definitely will provide feedback. Thanks for having your schedule up to date! :)