Thursday, May 17, 2018

Vacation dates, recital tickets, and new t-shirt!

Hello beautiful dancers, friends and students!

For those of you I haven't seen in class and whose email I might not have, please note I will be on vacation from Tuesday, May 22-Monday, May 28. There will be no classes while I'm gone:

--at Dance Arts Academy on Tuesday 5/22 & Thursday 5/24
--at Inspire Dance Studio on Wednesday 5/23, Saturday 5/26 & Monday 5/28

I WILL be teaching as usual at Inspire on Monday 5/21 and will be back to teach at Dance Arts on Tuesday 5/29. If you have questions, just ask. :) And if the question is why am I going out of town, the answer is: college reunion! Yes, it's a big one and I couldn't not attend. It's also a good chance to see my family on the east coast.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. After this absence, I promise I will be in town for the rest of the year!

As soon as I get back, we will be doing our spring recital on June 3rd at the Norris Theatre in Palos Verdes. Shows are at 1PM and 4PM. My dancers will be doing three excerpts from Cinderella that I choreographed with costumes by Nana Chin and Wilma Woo. You can get tickets here.

And one last item: new t-shirts! The always-amazing, multi-talented, super-gifted Bill Reiss has designed a brand new shirt for the recital but honestly, I would wear it all year round. It looks beautiful on black; the colors are vibrant and the movement is so joyful. Each is $20. Below is the design and you can purchase them here.

That's it for a week or so. If I don't see you before my mini-vacay, have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and I will see you right after the holiday. Cheers and happy dancing!

No comments: