Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Fun links! Fun fun fun!

Hi all!

Rather than put out a whole bunch of emails that clog up your inbox or blog posts that you lose track of, I figured I'd just put all my cool info here and you can peruse at your leisure.

Leigh & Company In the News!

First up, we were at ScareLA being all zombie-ish and ballerina-y and generally having an awesome time like we always do. And lots of people captured it on video! A couple are below because they featured us really nicely.

Here are Vic Mendoza's highlight reels (a short one and a longer one, both very cool, thank you!):
Teaser reel by Vicscover Art

Full reel by Vicscover Art

Here is IdeateTV's interview with me, which I am so very grateful for:

 IdeateTV interview with Katrina Lee

Next, I was profiled at the Dance Network blog by Bridget Conrad and although there was a lot of focus on me, the talk turned to my company and its vision, which Bridget absolutely got spot-on. I could not have presented our company's mission any better. Thank you SO much for this:


Third, this is something I wrote for Dance Advantage's website, a review of Terez Mertes Rose's forthcoming novel, A DANCER'S GUIDE TO AFRICA, as well as an interview with Terez herself. I'm a big fan of her and her books so it was great to get to read a new one ahead of its release. Be sure to pre-order it!
And finally...our production! Discounted tickets for "Sweet Sorrow, A Zombie Ballet" available until the end of September. Get your tickets to either show and the Sunday Afterlife party!

Happy reading and happy watching and, of course, happy dancing~

No comments: