Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fall Schedule Changes

Hello everyone! The new season at Le Studio officially began on Tuesday, September 1st so we'll see some changes to the schedule being implemented over the next few weeks. For starters...

1. I've added a new Basic Ballet class on Monday nights, from 7:30-8:30PM. This will be a companion class to the Wednesday night class which also runs from 7:30-8:30PM. Both classes will be just one hour now so we don't go too late.

2. The teen Level 4 Ballet on Monday and Wednesday will run from 5-6PM with a half-hour of pointe from 6-6:30PM. The entire class on Friday from 4-5:30 will be done en pointe.

3. The pointe class on Fridays is gone, replaced by an hour of Company Rehearsal.

4. Company Rehearsals will be held on Thursday and Friday from 5:30-6:30PM.

5. The commitment for the new Le Studio Student Ballet Company will be a minimum of 3 technique classes per week plus the 2 Company Rehearsals.

I'm a little behind on my videos but I should be getting a new one up very soon. I'm also taking requests for videos so if you have any ideas, questions, suggestions, let me know!

No comments: