Friday, January 14, 2011

Back in session!

Please forgive another boring schedule-related post...just want everyone to know my classes are all back for the new year. I will be teaching my classes as normal on Monday, January 17, which is Martin Luther King Day so if you have the holiday off, come take class with me and start your day with ballet.

[That would make a great bumper sticker: Start Your Day With Ballet! Maybe I'll have to make some of those...]

On the video front, I will soon be posting the trailer for my studio's Nutcracker DVD to give people an idea of what the show looked like. Hint: it was adorable!

Another video note...my webmaster/editor promises me he will get the next instructional video up as soon as he is finished editing the Nutcracker DVD.

Next blog, I promise will be actually interesting! Happy dancing~

No comments: