Friday, February 25, 2011

Another new class and some changes to the old ones!

New class: I am adding a third Basic Ballet class for adults and older teens at Le Studio in Pasadena on Saturday mornings from 9-10AM. It will be much like the one I teach on Monday/Wednesday evenings at 7:30PM. Everyone is welcome - brand new to ballet? Returning after an injury or years away? This class is perfect for you! We have a LOT of fun.

Changing of the guard: Melissa Waters is taking over the Monday morning class in Pasadena while I am teaching the adult ballet class at Dance Arts Academy in LA at 9:30. Melissa is moving the class time by an hour so it will go from 10-11:30AM (Mondays only; the Wednesday class will stay the same at 9AM).

So long and farewell: the Friday morning ballet class is canceled as of March 4. Sorry!

All other classes are the same. Please see my calendar below for a concise picture and as always, please contact me if you have a question.

Happy dancing!

No comments: