Sunday, October 7, 2012

Upcoming Zombie Ballet!


Local dance friends, I am so happy to announce the next showing of my Zombie Ballet will be this coming Friday evening in Pasadena as part of the city-wide Art Night.  Last year we performed the first third of the dance for Art Night (above).

This year I have added the next 2/3 of the piece for a total of 4.5 minutes.  It is so much fun for me and for the dancers - and I have to say, it's a real crowd-pleaser.  How can you go wrong, seriously? Fun movement, exciting music (a section of Prokofiev's Romeo and Juliet score), and fantastic costumes.  The dancers all made their own costumes and did their own makeup last year and I was immensely impressed with their talents. I expect even more coolness this year,

So if you're in the area, please come by and say hello!  It's free!

What: Zombie Ballet at Art Night Pasadena
When: Friday, October 12th, 6:40ish
Where: ARC, 1158 East Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA  91106
Cost: Free!

And there will be lots of other amazing performances that night, not just Zombies.  So come for the Undead and stay for the cutting edge dance!

Happy dancing~

No comments: