Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Year - New Classes and Changes!

Hello beautiful dancers in the LA and Pasadena area!  I'm sending an email to everyone who takes my classes but in case I don't have your address, please see the important information below about changes to my class schedule:

At Dance Arts Academy:

--NEW! Adult Pointe, from 8-8:30PM on Tuesday evenings, directly following my Beg/Pre-Intermediate Ballet class, 6:30-8PM. Each 1/2 hr pointe class will be $10. (Please note the title change of the earlier class - this is to indicate it is more than a Beginning class but not quite a Beg/Int class).

At Le Studio:
--CHANGE! Beg/Int Ballet at 6:30PM on Monday and Wednesday evenings will now be 75 minutes long, rather than 60. More ballet for the same price, 6:30-7:45PM. The Basic Ballet class will still be 60 minutes in length and will go from 7:45-8:45 PM.
--DEAL! Stretch/Strengthen at 5:30PM on Fridays - 5 classes for $50! Special price applies to the stretch class only, not my ballet, but this is a savings of $6/class.

Happy dancing!

No comments: