Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Happy Fall, Y'all!

OCTOBER NEWSLETTER

SIGN UP FOR ALL CLASSES HERE

No classes on Thursday 10/17 & Wednesday 10/23!
Due to my show on Oct 19 & 20 (see below for a great deal on tickets!), I will not be holding classes on Thursday, October 17. Also, with my fabulous parents visiting from the East Coast that weekend, I will be taking Wednesday, October 23 off to spend time with them. ALL OTHER CLASSES will be held as usual!
Gentle Ballet is back at the Ebell starting 9/30
A new series of 5 one-hour very basic ballet classes begins today at 11AM at the Ebell Club of LA, a women's philanthropic organization in Los Angeles. If you or someone you know would like to take the class, they can sign up here. Even if you missed today, you can come next week!

Halloween classes on Thursday 10/31!
Basic Ballet at 6:30PM and Open level Ballet at 8PM will both include super fun Halloween-inspired music. Feel free to wear a costume! I might even bring treats.
.
Celebrating 10 Years of LPB!
In October 2014, I left Le Studio and started my own business teaching ballet to adults. I am so grateful to the previous owner of Inspire who opened her studio to me when I was looking for space and I am even more thankful to all of my students who found me after I left Pasadena. I can hardly believe it's been ten years! Thank you, everyone, for making my work so much fun and bringing me joy every time I step into the studio.

LPBC News


4-ticket Friends and Family deal!

SWEET SORROW is live October 19 & 20, 2024 at the Lanterman Auditorium in La Canada, CA!
If you use the code FF15 you can get 4 tickets (can be adults and/or children) for only $119!

Tickets are on sale now!

Need some inspiration?

Read this really awesome interview I did with Victoria Thomas from Local News Pasadena

Sneak a peek at this video from Halloween Every Night.

Enjoy this video from Ariana, one of our amazing remote dancers as she takes you Behind the Scenes.


Dancers from our show want to know why YOU haven't purchased your tickets yet.

Top row: Amy, Gwen, Lauren, Olivia.
Bottom row: Alexes, Gracen, Patty.

No comments: